I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Personnel

NOC for Foreign Trips

  • All government employees and officers have to obtain prior Government permission before embarking on any foreign trip (private or official). Officers who haven't submitted their Annual Property Returns (both IPR and MPR) will be denied permission.

    Eligibility Criteria:

    The person applying for a foreign trip must have

    • DP status if any
    • Vigilance Clearance
    • Submission of IPR & MPR for the previous year within the stipulated time (as per OM for submission of IPR & MPR)
    • Recommendation of Cadre Controlling/Higher Authority

    Documents Required:

    Filled up Application Form in Accordance with OM No.AAP.290/2012/1 dated 29th Jan, 2013, O.M. No. AAP.290/2012/3 dated 27th July, 2016
    Permission for private foreign visit of State Government officials,Dtd.20/12/2019

    How to apply:

    Applications should be routed through the controlling authority of the concerned officer and submittedto their respective Administrative departments at least 30 days before the proposed visit.

    Make sure all the relevant documents are there.

    Forms to be filled:

    Download Foreign Visit form

    Whom to Contact:

    Inamul Hussain, ACS
    Joint Secretary, Personnel (A) Deptt.
    3rd Floor, Block –A
    Assam Secretariat
    Dispur, Guwahati – 6
    Phone: 94350-23966