- Applications should be routed through the controlling authority of the concerned officer and submitted to their respective Administrative departments at least 30 days before the start date of journey.
- Purpose of the visit along with intended place of visit must be specifically indicated.
- Offiers intending to avail LTC/HLTC must mention mode of travel.
- Particulars of dependent family members, including spouse and children with age, who will accompany on trip to be mentioned.
- The applicant must certify that he/she hasn't availed LTC in that particular block year.
Officers have to apply for Leave Travel Allowance at least 30 days beforethe start of the travel date.
- 10 years of continuous service from the date of joining in the service
- Application to be submitted at least 1 (one) month from the date of availing LTC.
- Fund position/Budget if LTC application is from the District HQ/Directorate(HOD)
Documents Required (whichever applicable):
How to apply:
Applications should be routed through the controlling authority of the concerned officer and submittedto their respective Administrative departments at least 30 days before the proposed visit.
Make sure all the relevant documents are there.
Type of Service:
It is NOT an online service.
Forms to be filled:
Download LTC form
Smti. Pallavi Phukan, ACS
Joint Secretary, Personnel (A) Deptt.
4th Floor, Block –A,
Assam Secretariat, Dispur,
Guwahati – 6